At the Parish
SPIRITUAL EXERCISES OF ST. IGNATIUS OF LOYOLA
Come to the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola. You’ll see miracles in your life.
2014 Autumn Sessions:
Saturday, August 23, 2014 at 11:00 AM
2. Sunday, August 24, 2014 at 1:30 PM
3. Wednesday, August 27, 2014 at 7:30 PM
4. Thursday, August 28, 2014 at 9:15 AM
5. Click HERE to register on-line
For more information, please contact Mary Martorana
CURSO DE CONSAGRACION A MARIA PARA EL VERANO 2014
Tendremos tres (3) clases;
- Empezando el martes 5 de Agosto (Santa María Mayor) a las 9:30 am y 7:30 pm. Y viernes 8 de agosto a las 9:30 am.
- DIA DE CONSAGRACION: Lunes 8 de septiembre el cumpleaños de la Virgen María.
- TEXTO: P. Mike Gaitley: “33 días al glorioso amanecer”
- Método: tema sobre María/ compartimientos/ meditación personal…
- DIA DE CONSAGRACION: Misa/Escapulario/Acto de Consagración a María.
Prayer: The Key to Salvation!
St. Alphonsus Liguori, Doctor of the Church, insisted on prayer as the key to salvation. This great saint asserted: “He who prays much will be saved, but he who does not pray will be damned.” Even the worse sinner in the world, if he turned to prayer, then he could be saved. Remember the “Good Thief” who at the very end of his life, he turned to Jesus and talked to Him (that was his prayer) and he was saved. Jesus assured him with these consoling words: “Amen I say to you, today you will be with me in paradise.” St. Augustine coined this pithy saying, that we should all memorize, “He who prays well, lives well, he who lives well dies well, and he who dies well, all is well.” The tone of our life and the end our life will depend on how well or how poorly we have prayed. All the saints agree that prayer is indispensable for conversion, purification, sanctification, perseverance, and eternal salvation.read more
- English : 8:00 am, 6:00 pm
- English : 8:00 am, 12 noon, 6:00 pm
- Spanish : 6:30 am, 10:00 am, 2:00 pm, 4:00 pm, 8:00 pm
Weekdays & Holy Days
- English : 6:00 am, 8:00 am, 12:00 noon, 6:30 pm
- Spanish : 6:30 pm (en el edificio CCD)
Monday through Friday: During most Masses
Saturday: 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Or by appointment