At the Parish
SPIRITUAL EXERCISES OF ST. IGNATIUS OF LOYOLA
SPRING SESSION 2014
1. Do you want to grow in love with Jesus and Mary?
2. Do you want to learn the art of prayer?
3. Do you want to control your passions and live in the freedom of God’s children?
4. Do you want to achieve greater knowledge of God and yourself?
5. Do you want to know where you came from, why you are here in this world, what is the purpose of your life and how to achieve this purpose?
6. Do you want to be happy in this life and eternal life?
Very easy! Come to the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola. You’ll see miracles in your life.
New Spiritual Exercises Sessions for Spring 2014
Saturday at 11:00 AM beginning May 3, 2014
2. Sunday at 1:30 PM beginning May 4, 2014
3. Wednesdayat 7:30 PM beginning May 7, 2014
4. Thursday at 9:15 AM beginning May 8, 2014
Click HERE to register on-line
For more information, please contact Mary Martorana at 562 924 5193 or .
Our Lord Jesus Christ and His Mother have so many blessings and graces store for you.
DIVINE MERCY SPIRITUAL RETREAT
APRIL 26, 2014
“A COMPASSIONATE FATHER’S WELCOME”
06:45-07:45am - Registration Check (Obtain NAME TAG at the door)
08:00 am - Celebration of Holy Mass/ Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament /
Rosary (Joyful Mysteries) / Divine Mercy Chaplet / Reposition BS
09:15 am - Breakfast
10:00 am - Praise & Worship (Mary’s Voice Choir)
10:15 am - Talk 1: OUR LADY IN THE DIARY OF SISTER FAUSTINA - Fr. Larry Darnell, OMV
11:15 am - Rosary (Luminous Mysteries)
11:30 am - Break
1145 am - Talk 2: MERCY AND THE POPE – Fr. Bill Neubecker, OMV
12:45 pm - Regina Caeli / Blessings before Meals / Lunch & Recreation
1:30 pm - Praise & Worship (Mary’s Voice Choir)
1:45 pm - Talk 3: CORPORAL/SPIRITUAL WORKS OF MERCY - Fr. Ed Broom, OMV
2:45 pm - Exposition of Blessed Sacrament / Divine Mercy Chaplet / Benediction / Reposition of BS
3:00 pm - Break
3:15 pm - Talk 4: DIVINE MERCY NOVENA - Fr. Craig MacMahon, OMV
4:15 pm - Blessing of Divine Mercy Image(s) & Veneration of St. Faustina’s Relic
4:30 pm - RETREAT ENDS
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY APRIL 18, 2014
*A FEE OF $25.00 WILL BE CHARGED FOR LATE & SAME DAY REGISTRATION*
Prayer: The Key to Salvation!
St. Alphonsus Liguori, Doctor of the Church, insisted on prayer as the key to salvation. This great saint asserted: “He who prays much will be saved, but he who does not pray will be damned.” Even the worse sinner in the world, if he turned to prayer, then he could be saved. Remember the “Good Thief” who at the very end of his life, he turned to Jesus and talked to Him (that was his prayer) and he was saved. Jesus assured him with these consoling words: “Amen I say to you, today you will be with me in paradise.” St. Augustine coined this pithy saying, that we should all memorize, “He who prays well, lives well, he who lives well dies well, and he who dies well, all is well.” The tone of our life and the end our life will depend on how well or how poorly we have prayed. All the saints agree that prayer is indispensable for conversion, purification, sanctification, perseverance, and eternal salvation.read more
- English : 8:00 am, 6:00 pm
- English : 8:00 am, 12 noon, 6:00 pm
- Spanish : 6:30 am, 10:00 am, 2:00 pm, 4:00 pm, 8:00 pm
Weekdays & Holy Days
- English : 6:00 am, 8:00 am, 12:00 noon, 6:30 pm
- Spanish : 6:30 pm (en el edificio CCD)
Monday through Friday: During most Masses
Saturday: 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Or by appointment